Needlework DMC Cross Stitch - Sets For Embroidery Kits, Precise Cross-Stitching
|18ct Canvas Size: 23x18cm Picture size: 18x13cm
|14ct Canvas Size: 29x22cm Picture size: 23x16cm
|11ct Canvas Size: 39x30cm Picture size: 29x20cm
- Counted or printed canvas x1
- Cotton thread x 1set (30% more than necessary)
- Needle x2
- paper blueprint x1set (For very simple picture, paper blueprint is not included for printed canvas version)
1. What is printed canvas?
"unprint" is blank canvas,
"print" is printed canvas. Pattern was pre printed on canvas, to help identify different color thread, it can be washed off after finish the whole picture. It makes cross stitch much much easier and faster, recommend!!!
2. What is included in cross stitch kit?
Include: Canvas, enough thread, needle, paper blueprint(Some simple picture may not have paper blueprint)
3. How many threads should I use to sewing?
The thread on paper pad should be divided to 6 stands,
14ct or 18ct canvas, 2 stands for full stitch and half stitch, 1 stand for back stitch;
11ct canvas, 3 stands for full stitch and half stitch, 2 stand for back stitch;
4. What is half stitch?
Half stitch is half cross, full stitch is full stitch.
5. What is mixed stitch?
Mixed stitch needs 2 color threads together, help the color change more naturally. For 11ct canvas, sewing with 1 stand of a color and 2 stands of the other color. You can decide which is 1 and which is 2. It doesn't matter.
6. What’s “silk” thread?
Cotton thread is normal version, easy for stitch. Silk thread is a new product, it is made from cotton, not real silk. It is more smooth, brilliant and beautiful, but difficult to stitch.
7. What’s 3D?
Full stitch is normal version, means all the grids on the picture need cross stitch. All the printed patterns will be washed off with water. It usually takes a long time needlework.
3D/5D is new version, means the background is printed on the canvas and cannot be washed off. We only need to stitch the main part. It is easier and faster than full stitch
8. What is "ct"?
"ct" is grid quantity in one inch. For example, 11ct means 11 grids in one inch, 18ct means 18 grids in one inch. So compared with 11ct, 18ct grid is much smaller, finished picture size will be smaller, pattern looks more delicate and beautiful, and also difficult to embroider.
Pattern Type: Portrait
Material: 100% Cotton
External Packaging: Paper Bag
Canvas Packing Method: Folded
• Free shipping - (Sales Tax collected only for certain states)
• 10 Day Hassle Free Return Policy (see return policy for complete details)
• Allow up to 4 days after purchase to generate tracking IDs
• Allow 12 to 28 days for delivery (tracking information provided)
• Safe and Secure checkout
- Free shipping participant (free shipping over $75 in sales)
- Enjoy no Sales Tax on most items (collected only for certain states)
- 10 Day Hassle Free Return Policy (see return policy for complete details)
- Allow up to 4 days after purchase to generate tracking IDs
- Allow: 12-28 days for delivery
- Tracking information sent with each order (Track packages here)
- Safe and Secure checkout