Guide hole saw or drill bit to drill clear holes on tile, glass, marble, counter-top, granite, etc
Adjustable plates’ maximum opening length is 3-1/4″, large enough to put in all sizes’ hole saws
4 removable bearings can be re-positioned at the 7 bearing holes depend on your needs
Suction cup base has good strength to hold the centering jig tight and well on smooth surface
Made of engineering grade ABS plastic, durable quality, not easy to get cracked
Need the hole drill used together!（No Hole Drill Included）
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use.
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw.
- Free shipping participant (free shipping over $75 in sales)
- Enjoy no Sales Tax on most items (collected only for certain states)
- 10 Day Hassle Free Return Policy (see return policy for complete details)
- Allow up to 4 days after purchase to generate tracking IDs
- Allow: 12-28 days for delivery
- Tracking information sent with each order (Track packages here)
- Safe and Secure checkout